- The website is intended to be a community service site and forum for Lion Head Beach Association (“LHBA”) members. While anyone can view our website, only LHBA members can create a user account and access Discussion and Bulletin Boards (defined below) to participate in community discussions, reply to content, make inquiries, or submit postings to the “Neighborhood Posts.”
- By creating an account and using this website, all members agree to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. As a community service site for LHBA members, postings and discussions on the website should be limited to matters relating to LHBA. It is not to be used for any commercial or business use by members or third parties. It is not to be used for social or political commentary unless such commentary is directly related to local LHBA matters. It is not to be used for discussing or resolving arguments or grievances against other members.
- Members who post inflammatory, rude, or abusive content and comments will have their privileges for using the website revoked and they will be limited to only viewing the site. No threats or harassment of other members will be tolerated. Any threatening or harassing behavior or posts will be deleted from the website.
- Members will be asked to provide their email address in order to create an account. Members will also be asked to provide their legal name, which will be used to identify the member in any posts or comments that are submitted. No anonymous or ‘artificial names’ or ‘usernames’ will be accepted for the making of posts.
- The website provides different forums and features for members to submit postings, comments, inquiries to the Board and to submit postings to the “Neighborhood Posts.”
- The “Neighborhood Posts” is divided into two sub-sections. The “Discussion Board” is meant to facilitate members’ communications and discussions on matters related to LHBA. The “Bulletin Board” is meant for posting of yard sales, events, other items that are not intended for conversation. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed.
- Submitting spam to this site is prohibited. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Bandwidth. All images must be 1500 x 1500 pixels or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images will be removed.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
Disclaimer. The website is intended as a community service. The website is intended to contain truthful and accurate information. LHBA does not endorse statements and comments made on the website by members and LHBA makes no assertions as to the accuracy or validity of the information on the website. LHBA is not responsible for the content and comments posted by members. The information contained and exhibited on the website should not be relied upon in making decisions or taking actions nor viewed as verified or endorsed by LHBA. Users of the website should go to the original source of information or material on the website before making any decision related to or based upon such information or material. LHBA shall only be responsible for official notices published by the Board of Directors or the minutes of the Board meetings.