RULES AND REGULATIONS
ONLY ONE (1) SMALL CRAFT (KAYAK, CANOE, ETC.) IS PERMITTED IN EACH SLOT
- The small craft storage rack may ONLY be rented to LHBA PROPERTY OWNERS IN GOOD STANDING. All slots will be assigned by LHBA.
- Small craft is defined as: canoe, kayak, etc. Maximum length is 17′ – Maximum beam is 40″. Note: NO motor powered craft is permitted!
- The annual charge for rental is $100.00.
- Payment to LHBA for property owners requesting to RENEW a slot is due by MARCH 31st. After that date, applications will be accepted in postmark order for all other property owners and for second slot requests.
- Small craft rack renters WAIVE all claims against Lion Bead Beach Association, its members, officers, directors and representatives for any and all damages or losses occurring to a small craft, person or property of others, while in or about the small craft rack or on LHBA property.
- Each owner must properly secure their small craft front & back with a security device.
- Small craft rack rental period is from April 15th to November 15th of the current year. Note: No small craft are to be left in marina/recreational area after November 15th. After that date, small craft will be removed at owner’s expense.
- Small craft owner must have liability coverage for this equipment.
Note: This coverage may be part of your homeowner’s insurance.
- NO REFUNDS. Slot fees are not transferable.
- In signing this agreement, the property owner agrees to all the terms set forth in this agreement.