Boating/Kayak Season is April 15-November 15
- Daily inspection of marina and boats. Contact boat owner of any problems.
- Check that boats are tied up properly.
- Instruct boaters on how to properly tie up boats according to LHBA specs.
- Check that all boats and kayaks are removed at end of season.
- Check that all rigging is removed from pilings and bulkhead at end of season.
- Inspect and replace broken wooden ladders with new aluminum ladders.
- Check that fire extinguishers have been inspected annually. Report to Administrator.
- Check that water is functioning properly. Report any problems to Board via email or phone.
- Check that lights are functioning properly. Report any problems to Board via email or phone.
- Check life preservers. Report any problems to Board via email or phone.
- Check that gate is operating properly. Report any problems to Board via email.
- Liaison with Administrator regarding slip assignments. (slips are assigned according to size of
boat to best utilize marina) Dock master will receive updated lists of boat slip renters with
contact and boat information.
- Only kayaks that have been paid for are to be in marina racks. Dock master will receive updated
lists with that information.
- Dock master is entitled to a free slip if he is the sole owner of a boat. He or she must supply
copies of registration, current insurance, and a properly filled out application to be on file with
- If dock master does not own a boat, compensation will be the equivalent of the charge for a 21
foot boat at the current rate of $35/foot.