The Lion Head Beach Association is a lovely residential bayfront community of approximately 190 private homes on the eastern end of Long Island. LHBA is situated in The Springs area of East Hampton on the magnificent Gardiners Bay. It is only accessed via Isle of Wight Road at the end of Three Mile Harbor/Hog Creek Road, making Lion Head a destination where no traffic rushes through on its way to somewhere else.
- Dark Skies Presentation from January 27
- Welcome to Springs, an East Hampton Enclave That’s Not Like the Others – Wall Street Journal article from August 18, 2021
- Town of East Hampton Reinstitutes Mask Requirement at Town Facilities for Employees and the Public
- Beautiful Sights and Tranquil Sounds During Unsettling Covid Times
- Updates Affecting Marinas During the Coronavirus Pandemic